[gst-devel] [gst-cvs] alima gst-plugins-bad: gst-plugins-bad/ gst-plugins-bad/ext/neon/

Michael Smith msmith at fluendo.com
Wed Sep 20 01:06:26 CEST 2006

On Tue, 2006-09-19 at 21:50 +0000, Edgard Nicéas Arcoverde Gusmão Lima
wrote:
> CVS Root:       /cvs/gstreamer
> Module:         gst-plugins-bad
> Changes by:     alima
> Date:           Tue Sep 19 2006  21:50:04 UTC
>
> Log message:
> Allow internal codes from last.fm

The special-magic-status codes are probably something that has to be
dealt with here in neonhttpsrc, unfortunately.

The "SYNC" patterns are not; like we did with icydemux, this should be
split out into a separate element, and removed from the stream (not just
posted on the bus - these shouldn't be let through at all to the next
element - probably an mp3 decoder).

Since this plugin is still in -bad, I won't ask for an immediate revert,
but fixing this would be a prerequisite for a promotion to -good.

Mike