[gst-devel] GStreamer and OpenMAX Integration Layer

David SIORPAES david.siorpaes at st.com
Wed Sep 27 09:44:17 CEST 2006

Hi Diego,

this is good news!
Would it be possible to have some more information on this topic:  which
kind of multimedia OpenMAX components are you going to wrap with the
GStreamer plugins you are contributing ?

Are you also going to deliver relevant OpenMAX components and OpenMAX
Core implementations ?

thanks & regards,

David S.