[gst-devel] gstreamer: streaming : audio and video synchronization

alejo d alejoduque at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 16:36:20 CEST 2007

On 4/2/07, Stefan Kost <ensonic at hora-obscura.de> wrote:

> hi,
>
> put all elements into one pipeline.

ha! what a great answer, full of insight.

i have tried also and got lost with audio since it didnt work, my naive
pipeline is this one for video:

*gst-launch-0.10 v4lsrc device=/dev/video0 !
"video/x-raw-yuv",width=320,height=240 ! ffmpegcolorspace ! theoraenc
bitrate=80 ! oggmux name=mux ! shout2send ip=son0p.tv port=8000
password=pppppp mount=son0p.ogg { mux. }

*if someone could add the audio pipeline part for alsacards (it didnt work
for me) might that be a solution for Matthieu.

2cents.
/a

Stefan