[gst-devel] RE : Re: RE : Re: G729 encoder/decoder

SP GLE spglegle at yahoo.fr
Mon Apr 2 19:02:31 CEST 2007

Hi,
more details :
- the encoder/decoder will be release with bugzilla as a patch
- the library can't be fully hosted as ITU source code can't be hosted
outside ITU network (licence...), so the library will be provided as a
HowTo associated with a patch providing thread safe source.
- the encoder/decoder has to be checked with the payloader/depayloder
provided in gst-plugins-farsight, the code seems to be cleaner than the
one i submitted (Bugzilla #422917)

I hope to set the HowTo for the library online this week. The
encoder/decoder will be released the next one.

Regards.