[gst-devel] A/V sync issues with multiple dv1394src sources

daniel fischer dan at f3c.com
Thu Apr 5 01:09:39 CEST 2007

Jerome,

Jerome Alet <alet at librelogiciel.com> (on Tue, 3 Apr 2007 14:02:20 +0200):
  > as part of my Boxtream project (http://cortex.unice.fr/~jerome/boxtream/)
  > I've encountered an A/V sync problem which happens in some cases only,
  > but is easily reproductible.

it's a while back that i've had a hack on dv1394src and it changed since. one thing i remembered though was that my pcmcia firewire card would sometimes/often produce incomplete frames when i put my camera to play a tape fast-forward, or pause and such, so i would drop those frames with dv1394src.

try setting drop_incomplete=false on your dv1394src. maybe the missing frames are the cause of your sync trouble...

-dan

--
http://0xDF.com/
http://iterative.org/