[gst-devel] Win32 DirectX sinks?

Marko Mikkonen mmikkone at mail.student.oulu.fi
Tue Apr 10 08:25:16 CEST 2007

Hi,

Ok, I found out what was the problem.  I downloaded the sources on the
first time from http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/src/gst-plugins-bad/ but
at least version 0.10.4 doesn't have the sources. Now I downloaded the
sources from cvs and the directx sinks are there!

But thanks, Christian, for the binaries! You should put them on the main
site (gstreamer.freedesktop.org), too (at least a link)!

-Marko