[gst-devel] why does this pipeline not work?

Thomas Holzmann holzi1 at gmx.at
Thu Aug 2 10:26:33 CEST 2007

Thanks, I've now tried to do that like it is in this example:
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/doc/gstreamer/stable/manual/html/section-components-decodebin.html

but it also doesn't work.

THe only thing I have done different is that I do not use a GMainLoop.
So what do I have to consider if I'm not using a GMainLoop? I haven't
found a good exaple for that...

Thomas