[gst-devel] pixbuf from video file

Fredrik Persson fredrik.p.persson at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 13:15:30 CEST 2007

To make it absolutely clear; I think that the gstreamer developers are doing
a great job!

I also absolutely think that they also appreciate "user input" (in this
case, mine and Luis') on what features we'd like to see in gstreamer.
Therefore, I like to take the opportunity to bring up this suggestion again.
I think that every time this question is brought up here on the mailinglist
is strengthens the point that a "snapshot element" in gstreamer is a good
idea and that it would increase the attractiveness of the entire gstreamer
framework.

/Fredrik Persson