[gst-devel] audio packet and video packet separator or demux for the rtsp streaming.

trimurthulu amaradhi trimmu at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 14:53:18 CEST 2007

Hi,
yes it is working with playbin on the desktop.. But it is creating the
problem while it is playing on scratchbox as X86 target..

some times it is playing on the scratchbox and sometimes it is hanging at
the time of loading..

I am using  rtpmp4gdepay for audio and rtpmp4vdepay for video .. is there
any common rtpdepayload for .mp4 media files to stream.. .mp4 consists of
both audio as well as video..

Thanks for the first reply.. waiting for next reply also..
Regards..

Trimurthulu