[gst-devel] Problem with DV pipeline

Thomas Holzmann holzi1 at gmx.at
Tue Aug 28 10:45:19 CEST 2007

Hello,

I have a pipeline to read from a DV camera:
dv1392src ! dvdemux ! dvdec ! videorate ! ffmpegcolorspace ! appsink

On one computer it worked fine but now I've tried it with another
computer and now the computer freezes completely (ie I have to restart
it) if I try to read from the device. Both computers are using Ubuntu
Feisty and Gstreamer CVS (but the CVS versions may be different).

So does someone know if this is a bug? Or has anyone an idea how I could
fix this?
Thanks!

lg
thomas