[gst-devel] bugs on dvb-element/ts-tools

Volter Yen volter619 at 163.com
Wed Aug 29 12:14:57 CEST 2007

Hi,  I have just checked out the gst-sandbox from the webcvs this afternoon,and when I tried to complied it, I got the following bugs when I execute the autogen.sh scripts:....checking for pkg-config... yes
checking for   gstreamer-0.8 >= 0.8.0... Package gstreamer-0.8 was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `gstreamer-0.8.pc'
No package 'gstreamer-0.8' found
configure: error: you need gstreamer development packages installed !
..and I have intalled the gstreamer-0.10.12 successfully and I have installed a few gstreamer plugins via source code,and I cheched the PKG_CONFIG_PATH ,it was corectly set too. and there is gstreamer-0.10.pc in the related directory and I had tried to modify the version number in the configure.ac from 0.8 to 0.10 ,but the problem is still there.     So ,I want to make sure that whether the currently version support the  gstreamer-0.10.12 ? if it is true ,what should I do?    My aim is to build a ts2ps plugin via these codes?please help me! Volter