[gst-devel] (rtspsrctest:6192): GStreamer-WARNING **: adding flushing pad 'src1' to running element 'bin0'

trimurthulu amaradhi trimmu at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 11:30:23 CEST 2007

Hi,
I am working with the rtsp streaming with the darwin server..

 right now I am facing the following problem..

 (rtspsrctest:6192): GStreamer-WARNING **: adding flushing pad 'src1'
to running element 'bin0'

 it is separating the audio packet and video packets nicely.. I am
using one pipeline for audio and another pipeline for video.

 but it is adding the flushing pad .

  could you please give me some suggestions, to solve this addition of
flusing pad issues..

 Advance thanks

 Trimurthulu