[gst-devel] Help Regarding Autopluggin feature

karmendra jain karmendra.jain at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 09:27:39 CET 2007

Is there no way out apart from uninstalling the previous one ??
i mean .. Can a program be written which searches all the match for a
perticular file
and returns all  ie MAXIMUM MOST_LIKELY etc etc
so that one has option to choose from the list of plugins ??

Can any core developers look into this .. or any alternate solution ???