[gst-devel] [gst-cvs] ensonic gstreamer: gstreamer/gstreamer/docs/gst/ gstreamer/gst/

Peter Kjellerstedt peter.kjellerstedt at axis.com
Tue Dec 11 14:11:14 CET 2007

To avoid the use of HAVE_POSIX_TIMERS in gstclock.h, it sounds
like the only proper solution then is to turn GST_GET_TIMESTAMP()
into a proper function, which I guess should take no arguments
and return the current time and thereby also solving the
semantics of the GST_GET_TIMESTAMP() macro.

//Peter