[gst-devel] qtdemux source caps bad on .MP4 file with MP3 audio payload? More data

Edward Averill edaverill at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 12 00:48:38 CET 2007

Ok, I at least know what the issue is.  The ESDS in the problematic files contain an object_type_id of 105, whereas all my working test files contain an object_type_id of 107, which qtdemux properly recognizes.  Hacking my local build to treat the two object_type_id the same  suddenly makes it work.

Any idea what this object_type_id of 105 means, or where I can get a list of what these types in the ESDS mean?

All help appreciated!

..ed..