[gst-devel] _seek() & query_position() problem - a gstreamer bug on Nokia 770?

Sharath Mudalamane sharath_m at mindtree.com
Thu Dec 27 14:27:29 CET 2007

Hello everyone,

I have more updates on this issue.

MY OBSERVATIONS:

1. The seek operation is malfunctioning (as explained in the below mail) for
mp3 playback and AVI (with mp3 audio) only. For wav it is working fine.

2. This happens only on Nokia 770. But works fine on Nokia N800.

PROBLEM: I have to make it work on Nokia 770.

MY CONCLUSION:

It must be the Nokia binary issue (I am not sure though).

Please, someone let me know how to resolve this problem.

Thanks and regards,

Sharath