[gst-devel] combine clips with gstreamer????

Ntantis, Ioannis Ioannis.Ntantis at nissan-nmuk.co.uk
Thu Feb 8 11:47:17 CET 2007

Hi,

I would like to know if I could be able with gstreamer to combine to
movie clips, or a movie and a sound clip.

For example if I got two .avi files am I able to combine them and
produce a final .avi file which includes both of them?

Or if I got an mp3 file and a .avi file am I able to combine these with
gstreamer?

IF yes could you please point me to where I can find information about
how to do this as I have gone through the manual and I am not able to
see where it talks about it.

Regards,

Ioannis

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.

If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify us by email to email.security at nissan-europe.com with a copy of this message. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient. NISSAN EUROPE and any of its subsidiaries each reserves the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks.

NISSAN EUROPE is neither liable for the proper, complete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor any delay in its receipt. This email was scanned for the presence of computer viruses. In the unfortunate event of infection NISSAN EUROPE does not accept liability.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorised to state them.