[gst-devel] Fedora Core packages: PPC and pitivi

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Sat Feb 10 16:30:05 CET 2007

Hi everyone,

I've just added ppc packages to the Fedora Core repositories.  They are
available for FC5 and FC6.  I do not plan to build for FC4.  I would
like to have some feedback on them if anyone uses these arch/distro
versions, so I know if it makes sense to keep them updated in the
future.

I have also updated gnonlin and pitivi to the latest versions for
FC4/5/6 (i386/x86_64) and FC5/6(ppc).  Start testing and filing bugs so
Edward gets some feedback!

Later this week I plan to add Pigment and Elisa completely as well, as
soon as I get them tested on some machines.

Thanks
Thomas