[gst-devel] gst-bad equalizer element

Christophe Dehais christophe.dehais at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 00:38:04 CET 2007

well my apologies.
Forget the question about the partition of the spectrum. MIN_FREQ and
MAX_FREQ are documented in the .h and I figured out the division
scheme in the source. It seems the "freqs" field would even give the
array of actual frequencies, but it's not exported as a property (even
If documented as such).

The question about gains in dB remains

Christophe