[gst-devel] ffenc_adpcm_swf not working

Antoine Pitrou antoine.pitrou at wengo.com
Fri Feb 16 15:05:36 CET 2007

Hi,

I have trouble getting the FFMPEG ADPCM SWF encoder to work.
Here is the error message I'm getting when trying to launch a simple
pipeline:

$ LANGUAGE=C gst-launch filesrc location=media/song39.ogg ! oggdemux !
vorbisdec ! audioconvert ! ffenc_adpcm_swf bitrate=0 ! fakesink
Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
Pipeline is PREROLLING ...
ERROR: from element /pipeline0/oggdemux0: Internal data stream error.
Additional debug info:
gstoggdemux.c(3105): gst_ogg_demux_loop (): /pipeline0/oggdemux0:
stream stopped, reason not-negotiated
ERROR: pipeline doesn't want to preroll.
Setting pipeline to NULL ...
FREEING pipeline ...

If I remove the ffenc_adpcm_swf element it works fine. Is there
something I'm missing?

This is with gst-ffmpeg-0.10.2 freshly compiled.

Thanks

Antoine.