[gst-devel] Strange GStreamer Error

Andrew Armstrong andrewa at ovation.co.uk
Wed Feb 21 17:05:01 CET 2007

Hi All,

I am attempting to insert the Cairotimeoverlay element into a pipeline.
As far as I can tell my syntax, initialisation etc is correct, however
upon execution I am receiving the following error.

Does anyone have any idea what could be going on here? Basically its the
standard src -> filter (timeoverlay) -> sink structure. I figured that
gstreamer would know what the pads were doing?

Andrew

./IpCorder
Setting to PLAYING

(IpCorder:1443): GStreamer-CRITICAL **: gst_pad_set_caps: assertion
`GST_IS_PAD (pad)' failed
Running
Error [gst_mux_video_chain - l:468]: ***push presentation config buffer
error

Error [gst_em2a_chain - l:565]: gst_pad_push failed -5

Error: Internal data flow error.