[gst-devel] GStreamer Bug Day

Christian F.K. Schaller christian at fluendo.com
Wed Feb 21 17:35:49 CET 2007

Hi everyone,
I was looking over bugzilla today and my impression was that we where
falling a little behind on important tasks such as merging patches and
reviewing plugins for moving. After a short discussion with Stefan on
IRC I would suggest we try to stage a bug day where we all dedicate the
day to reviewing patches in bugzilla, reviewing plugins for moving and
so on. I would suggest we set aside Friday the 4th of March for this.

I am personally volunteering to help out, I am going to be building and
testing all the new element patches submitted to bugzilla and Stefan
said he would be interested in joining too. Do we got at least 3-4
others with CVS access interested in helping out?

For those who don't yet have CVS access who are interested in helping
out you are more than welcome. Having people review patches etc., and
post fixed patches would probably speed up the progress a lot.

So let me know whether people think this is a good idea and would be
interested in taking part on the 4th of March.

Christian