[gst-devel] logitech quickcam express - recorded video quality bad

sanjay kumar gupta sanjay417 at rediffmail.com
Mon Jan 1 06:48:22 CET 2007

Hi Edgard,
 Wish you a very happy & prosperous new year 2007.
Thanks for your reply. It is very helpful to me.
I used GstColorBalance APIs to change the brightness/contrast setting as you suggested and saw some improvement in picture quality.
I need to find out the proper values of hue/saturation/brightness/contrast to get the best picture quality out of this webcam.
Once again, thank you very much for your input.

Regards,
 Sanjay