[gst-devel] preload plugins

ram kumar heyram_2002 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 3 11:07:25 CET 2007

hi,
    I found that there is option in gst.c file to

preload the plugins using "static GSList

*preload_plugins = NULL";....Can anyone explain how

will this work....I also want to know how

load_plugin_func (gpointer data, gpointer user_data)

will work....I think i will be able to load all the

plugins like MP3parser,mad decoder and

directsoundsink using this option and function(by

setting some values to preload plugins instead of

null).Correct me if iam

wrong.....