[gst-devel] sink-plugin does not terminates properly.

Vinayak vinayak.pane at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 15:56:40 CET 2007

Hi,
I have written my-sink plugin, this plugin never exits normally. No matter
what pipeline elements I have used.
It just keeps on running somewhere, I dont know where the control goes after
EOS event. I have handled the events.
I have written functions like unlink, finalize but it seems that it never
hits there as well.
I always have to kill the process to terminate its execution.

Rest of the plugin functionality works perfectly fine for me.
Where should I write my cleanup or exit code for such plugins ? I cant
derive this plugin from standard BaseSink class.

Thanks!
--Vinayak