[gst-devel] How to use vorbisenc and vorbisdec to record?

linguang_wang@astrocom.cn linguang_wang at astrocom.cn
Mon Jan 15 14:04:58 CET 2007

Hi all!
   I used gst−launch osssrc ! audioconvert ! vorbisenc ! oggmux ! filesink location=input.ogg
records sound from my audio input and encodeed it into an ogg file .But when I playbacked as
gst-launch filesrc location=input.ogg ! oggdemux ! vorbisdec ! audioconvert ! osssink ,I can't
hear nothing.I used gstreamer at version gstreamer-0.10.11.
   I playbacked input.ogg by GoalWav ,the result is same.
   And I used gst-launch -v osssrc ! wavenc ! filesink location=mymusic.wav ,
   playbacked as gst-launch -v filesrc location=mymusic.wav ! wavparse ! osssink is ok.