[gst-devel] gst-application stuck at 'gst_object_unref'

Ville Syrjälä syrjala at sci.fi
Thu Jan 18 17:43:53 CET 2007

On Thu, Jan 18, 2007 at 06:40:29PM +0530, Vinayak wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
> My gst-application gets stuck at gst_object_unref function which is called
> after the main loop is over and
> pipeline state is set to NULL. The call is made to destroy all the elements
> related to pipeline ? CMIMW.

Do you unref all elements or just the pipeline? When you add an element
to a bin, the bin becomes the owner of said element, so you must not
unref the element yourself. If you want to keep a reference for yourself
you have to sink the element before adding it to a bin.

--
Ville Syrjälä
syrjala at sci.fi
http://www.sci.fi/~syrjala/