[gst-devel] When exactly Shared Libraries are loaded ?

Debi Prosad Dogra debiprosaddogra at yahoo.co.in
Mon Jan 22 03:17:52 CET 2007

Hi,
  Can anyone please tell me the location exactly where the shared library files are loaded into memory?
  I mean for example in gst-launch.c file i think in gst_init_get_option_group()
  function mostly the initialization of gstreamer is done. XML registry is also
  checked here as i can understand from the code.
  But could not find out exact time when the library lifes are loaded into memory.

  When i use the command as:

  gst-launch filesrc location=...! demuxer ! decoder ! sink
  during execution of the command first gst_init_get_option_group() is called for initialization and then it tries to ceate the pipeline for the requested function.

  Any help in this regard is highly arrpeciated.

  Debi Prosad Dogra
  ETRI, South Korea