[gst-devel] PiTiVi 0.10.1.3 pre-release

Edward Hervey bilboed at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 16:33:44 CET 2007

Hi all,

  The latest pre-release had too restrictive dependencies on
gst-python and gnonlin. It is now fixed in this release, you only need
gst-python 0.10.6, and gnonlin 0.10.7 has been released yesterday.

  I also took the opportunity to switch to hosting the files on the
GNome FTP servers, which means the pitivi tarballs will also be
mirrored wherever the GNome ftp is mirrored.

  Tarballs are available here:
   http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/pitivi/0.10/

  Please test and report any bugs on bugzilla:
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/browse.cgi?product=pitivi

  If all goes well, this time, I will release 0.10.2 on Tuesday 30th January.

--
Edward Hervey
Multimedia editing developer / Fluendo S.A.