[gst-devel] Knowing the element on playbin

Ngurah ignabandika at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 4 11:40:56 CEST 2007

I Got this in the beginning of pipeline
Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
/playbin0/source/rtpbin0: latency = 3000
/playbin0/source/udpsrc0: timeout = 5000000
/playbin0/source/udpsrc2: timeout = 5000000
Pipeline is live and does not need PREROLL ...
Setting pipeline to PLAYING ...
/playbin0/source/udpsrc0: timeout = 0
/playbin0/source/udpsrc2: timeout = 0

     <from here a lot of caps info output>

and then after freeing pipeline
/playbin0/vbin/videosink/videosink-actual-sink.sink: caps = NULL
/playbin0/vbin/videosink.sink: caps = NULL
/playbin0/vbin/vscale.src: caps = NULL
/playbin0/vbin/vscale.sink: caps = NULL
/playbin0/vbin/vconv.src: caps = NULL
/playbin0/vbin/vconv.sink: caps = NULL
/playbin0/vbin/id.src: caps = NULL
/playbin0/vbin/id.sink: caps = NULL
/playbin0/vbin.sink: caps = NULL

So i think, at the end of output , didnt describe the complete pipeline.Any idea?

Benoit Fouet <benoit.fouet at purplelabs.com> wrote: Ngurah wrote:
> I added "-v" option but there are so many output there,and i cant see
> the correct composition/order of the element
> Is it possible i could  output in the form of
>  " src ! demux ! decoder ! ....."

i don't know, but i don't think so...

but when freeing pipeline, you see elements that have been created, no ?

--
Ben
Purple Labs S.A.