[gst-devel] source plugin blocked in PAUSE state

René Stadler mail at renestadler.de
Thu Jul 5 12:04:39 CEST 2007

Am Dienstag, den 03.07.2007, 15:28 +0200 schrieb Riccardo Corona:
> Strange thing: I've done as you told me and now the
> gst_element_register call is:
>

> gst_element_register (plugin, "myelement", GST_RANK_NONE,
> GST_TYPE_MY_PLUGIN);
>
> But when I call " gst-inspect-0.10 myelement" the gst-inspect
> crashes!!
>

> --
> Riccardo Corona

Well, since your code compiles for you, I take it that you define
GstPluginTattile somewhere else (which you pass to GST_BOILERPLATE).
This is likely the source of your problems.  Convert the code to use
_one_ object structure and _one_ class structure consistently (instead
of mixing GstPluginTattile* and GstPluginTemplate*).

--
Regards,
  René Stadler