[gst-devel] Problem playing rtsp stream using playbin

Ngurah ignabandika at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 9 10:33:53 CEST 2007

Hi guys,

  This is my situation, im playing rtsp stream from DarwinStreamingServer using playbin on my app. On occasionally i can get the stream played normally. But sometimes even  the stream is rolled ,nothing displayed on my window. So when that happen ,i trying to set the playbin state to GST_STATE_NULL,but the result my app got blocked at gst_element_set_state function and become not responding.
Anyone have idea where the problem is?

-Gusti Andika-