[gst-devel] Request for seperate maling list for gstreamer on embedded devices.

Maruthi Srinivas maruthisrinivasb at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 16 08:12:22 CEST 2007

Hi all

I request the moderator to create a seperate mailing list for various issues one faces during cross compilation and running/optimization of gstreamer on Embedded devices.  I have seen threads apart from mine regarding gstreamer on embedded devices.  So, i think many of us can discuss the issues here.

Thanks & Regards,
MS.

PS :If any of you outhere feel the same, do respond.