[gst-devel] SDP File Parser

keith preston keithpre at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 10:53:00 CEST 2007

I've been playing around with some of the RTP components for a while now,
and I must say that they have been working very well.   However I was
wondering if there has been any work/interest in a SDP file parser for these
RTP streams?  This is because right now I have to manually look at the SDP
file to get sprop-parameter-sets and set that into a caps that connects
udpsrc to rtph264depay.   This is only for streams that don't have sps/pps
NALs that seemly provide the same data as the SDP.

Keith Preston