[gst-devel] Pipeline in a notebook tab

omar.crea at jusan.it omar.crea at jusan.it
Thu Jul 26 09:34:08 CEST 2007

I use gstxoverlay yet:

static gboolean
expose (GtkWidget * widget, GdkEventExpose * event, gpointer data)
{

        gst_x_overlay_set_xwindow_id(GST_X_OVERLAY(data),
                                     GDK_WINDOW_XWINDOW(widget->window));
        return FALSE;
}

but I however got the specified problem if I set the pipeline to the PLAYING
state when the application starts.

http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/doc/gstreamer/head/gst-plugins-base-libs/html/gst-plugins-base-libs-gstxoverlay.html

http://www.yello.in/home.php?utm_source=hotmailtag&utm_medium=email&utm_content=in&utm_campaign=jul