[gst-devel] why does this pipeline not work?

Thomas Holzmann holzi1 at gmx.at
Tue Jul 31 15:09:14 CEST 2007

Hello,

I want to make a pipeline which plays my videos with decodebin. In the
shell this worked with gst-launch filesrc location=schritte.avi !
decodebin ! ffmpegcolorspace ! ximagesink

When I try to implement this in my application there is alway a problem
by linking the decodebin element with the ffmpegcolorspace element.
I've created a pipeline, added the elements to it and linked it. I think
nothing else does gst-launch!?
Does someone have an idea what I could have made wrong?

Thomas