[gst-devel] Mixing streams

Steve Fink sphink at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 00:01:43 CEST 2007

I'm looking for a plugin that mixes multiple audio streams into one.
The documentation refers to 'aggregators' as a general category, but I
can't actually find any in the source tree. About the closest I get is

/* aggregator is borked
 * #define PIPELINE8  "fakesrc num-buffers=4 ! tee name=tee1
.src0,src1 ! .sink0, sink1 aggregator ! fakesink silent=true"
 * */

Surely there must be a plugin out there that adds the samples from N
streams together to produce 1 output stream? I suppose I could try
writing one, since I'm going to need to understand request pads before
too long anyway, but I'm sure I'll get the subtleties wrong.