[gst-devel] gst directshow wrapper weirdness

Sebastien Moutte sebastien at moutte.net
Wed Jun 6 16:34:29 CEST 2007

Hi,

It seems the DirectShow fake sink element is not registered on your computer.

This filter is implemented inside libdshow-0.10.dll and normally dshowvideosrc and dshowaudiosrc are registering it automatically so you have probably some dependency problem or there was a problem during the registration.

If you have installed DirectX SDK, you have probably graphedit.exe on your computer, you can use it to search for “DSHOW fake sink filter” in the DirectShow installed filters list.

Regards,

Sebastien