[gst-devel] How to create a GstClock element?

Riccardo Corona coronariccardo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 10:41:53 CEST 2007

Hi,
I need to use the gst_clock_get_time function(GstClock* clock) but....How to
create the GstClock to query?Is there any example?
>From the manual it seems that I first need to obtain a GstClockID with the
gst_clock_new_single_shot_id but...it wants a GstClock element and however
also a GstClockTime in which fire the notification.

I need it because I'm writing a src element and I must set the timestamp as
gst_clock_get_time() at time of capture minus the base time (time at the
start of the capture), to obtain both  of these variables I need a valid
GstClock.

Anyone could give me some info or example?

Thank's.

--
Riccardo Corona