[gst-devel] [WINDOWS] directdrawsink problem

bounce bounce bouncebounce at caramail.com
Fri Jun 8 14:53:07 CEST 2007

Well, I'm working on Xwindow and to get the window_handle of my drawing area, I do XtWindow(myDrawingArea) which returns me a Window object. At this moment, I put this value in parameter as my drawing area handle in the gst_x_overlay_set_xwindow_id function, and the sink pointer.

Is the XtWindow function a right way to link the directdraw sink and the output widget with the gst_x_overlay_set_xwindow_id function ?

I also observed an error returns by the callback of the bus which said :

     domain=1048     code=10
     message="Failed to set the set the cooperative level error=DDERR_INVALID_PARAMS"
     gstdirectdrawsink(1142)      /dec/vbin/vsink

Do you have an idea about my problem ?