[gst-devel] gstreamer-0.8.12 question.

Richard Jin jgang2005 at 163.com
Tue Jun 19 13:27:44 CEST 2007

My question is:
 I have installed Gstreamer-0.8.12,gst-plugin-0.8.12, libmad and libid3tag
 My OS is Red Hat Advaneced Server 4. In command line ,when I  use
command: gst-inspect mad , it can list the specific content of mad ,and it
works good. while when I compile the /gstreamer-0.8.12/tools/gst-inspect.c
alone , it can generate  an exectuable file named test. At this time in
command line, when I use command: ./test mad ,it can not list the element
and it show me "no such element or plugin".
I was wondering why I met this problem . I think ,the problem maybe be that
I do not load the libmad library. My question is : how could I load the
specific plugin library .
Thank you !