[gst-devel] GStreamer Summer of Code 2007

Christian F.K. Schaller christian at fluendo.com
Mon Mar 12 10:55:47 CET 2007

Hi Robin,
No its not to late. Just add it to the Wiki page that Edward linked to.
New things can always be proposed until the deadline of 24th of March.
But of course the closer we get to that date the less time an interested
student would have to prepare a proposal. Be aware that at the end of
the day its up to the students applying what projects they want to do.
The list of projects on the wiki are just ideas. Which projects actually
goes ahead will depend on student and mentor interest.

Christian