[gst-devel] problem compiling gst-plugins-good/ext/cdio

doktor5000 at arcor.de doktor5000 at arcor.de
Mon Mar 19 10:57:20 CET 2007

Hello everyone,

currently i'm trying to build the cdiocddasrc element,
because i need it as dependency for another program.
The only problem is, i'm not getting shared objects.
That is, after doing ./autogen.sh and make, i get this:

    [cooker at beta2wei cdio]$ ls
    CVS/              gstcdio.h
    libgstcdio_la-gstcdio.lo  Makefile.in
    gstcdio.c         libgstcdio.la
    libgstcdio_la-gstcdio.o
    gstcdiocddasrc.c  libgstcdio_la-gstcdiocddasrc.lo  Makefile
    gstcdiocddasrc.h  libgstcdio_la-gstcdiocddasrc.o   Makefile.am

At one point, don't remember the exact conditions, there
were shared objects created, but i don't rember exactly why.
Could someone point me out what the problem is?
I have tried with gstreamer-plugins-good0.10.4 , -0.10.5 and
with CVS checkout from today on mandriva linux, if that matters.

Kind Regards

Florian Hubold