[gst-devel] GStreamer and GSoC

Dirk Meyer dischi at freevo.org
Tue Mar 20 17:57:07 CET 2007

Dirk Meyer wrote:
> "Christian F.K. Schaller" wrote:
>> If you guys need mentors or co-mentors with strong GStreamer knowledge
>> let us know, I know many people would be happy to volunteer. For
>> instance Zaheer who wrote the current GStreamer DVB element said he be
>> more than willing to mentor an effort to add CAM support.
>
> Thanks, this would be great. My gstreamer knowledge is based on some
> small test code and transcoding of dvb streams still don't work. If a
> student shows up in the gstreamer part I will come back to you.

Nobody until now. :(

Students: IIRC you have time until Friday to register as student to
the SoC and choose a project. If you want to do gstreamer stuff
(either recording or playback) give us also some time to find a
mentor. So Friday is the deadline.

More about Freevo using gstreamer:
http://freevo.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/freevo-2.0/SoC2007

Dischi

--
If you receive something that says 'Send this to everyone you know,'
pretend you don't know me. (Roy Johnson)