[gst-devel] qtdemux, QCELP, and "sqcp"?

Edward Averill edaverill at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 20 22:28:55 CET 2007

Ok, I have a file (a 3G2 file, effectively an MP4) that I'm feeding into
qtdemux, and thence into a test audio decoder that handles QCELP.

Annoyingly, qtdemux has no idea what "sqcp" is, and I'm having a painful
time getting qtdemux to realize that yes, I can handle that format!!!

It's never getting to the point of calling my setcaps function so I suspect
that my initial caps aren't to qtdemux's liking:

gst_caps_new_simple("audio/sqcp", "channels", G_TYPE_INT, 1, "rate",
G_TYPE_INT, 8000, NULL);

...the audio is an 8K, mono stream, I can break in qtdemux and it's got THAT
right.

Any ideas on where to start looking?

...ed..