[gst-devel] baseSrc plugin for a stereoscopic camera

Carlos Molina cmdr at tid.es
Mon Mar 26 18:44:54 CEST 2007

Hi all,

I'm writing a basesrc plugin for a stereoscopic camera. This camera
provides two video flows.

I need two src pad in my plugin, and I have some doubts how to do it.

My idea was to use collect pads, but I don't know if is it possible to
use collectpads for src pads! (I only see collectpads in sink)
Also I thought to add manually a second pad, but I have read in the
basesrc file that:
 * There is only support in #GstBaseSrc for exactly one source pad, which
 * should be named "src".

So What do you think that is the best way to approch the problem?

Thanks in advance.