[gst-devel] force to have specific buffering size?

Hideki sithgunner at hotmail.com
Tue May 15 02:42:34 CEST 2007

hi.

I just wanted to know if there is a way to set a buffering size at gstreamer, so that a network stream will have enough buffer not to stop the audio from playing every now and then. But this is from a user's point of view, I'm not writing an application based on gstreamer, but already using other audio application that uses gstreamer, but they have no setting to set a buffering and I was hoping if there is some way to increase buffer size in gstreamer and apply that for any application that uses it. Preferebly without changing the gstreamer source code will be nice.

Thanks.