[gst-devel] Re: Re: asfdemux: does asfdemux support seek for wmv

zhangfei gao gaozhangfei at yahoo.com.cn
Tue May 15 05:50:51 CEST 2007

Hi, Christian

  Thank you so much.
  I tried asfdemux from CVS, the problem is solved, it is so cool.
  There is one little question in CVS, it do not has makefile.in and makefile can not be generated, what I do is modifying old makefile manually.

  Waitting .6 version coming out, since asfdemux in gst-plugins-ugly-0.10.5 still has such problem.

  Thanks

Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller <uraeus at linuxrising.org> 写道:
  Hi,
Have you tried asfdemux from CVS? It has got a lot of bugfixes recently.

Christian