[gst-devel] Problem with gst-python in windows

jodim jodim at innomak.co.uk
Wed May 16 01:13:34 CEST 2007

Hi,
	After installing Christian Schaller's gstreamer cvs binaries including gst-python bindings for win32 and successfully testing gstplayer, tried to run a simple python script using python24 but the gst python module cannot find procedure "gst_segtrap_is_enabled" in gstreamer dll even though gst version is > 0.10.9. Checked exports on all libgstreamer-0.10.dll provided by the different binaries in http://perso.orange.es/moutte983/gstreamer/ but none of them export that function. Do let me know if there's something else I can do to help.

Many thanks,
jodim