[gst-devel] Mpeg 2 ts demuxer info

Erwan Masson masson.erwan1 at gmail.com
Wed May 16 11:13:04 CEST 2007

Hello,
 Thank you for your answer.
I use the fluendo transport stream demuxer. Audio and video layer works
fine, but I try to use the private pad, linked to a fakesink.
 I try to wait a pad added callback to link them, but I never see a private
added pad(unlike audio and video).
Can someone explain me please how the private pad template works?

Erwan